Being a non-profit making and entirely volunteer-based organisation, we would welcome any financial assistance you feel able to give – we cannot survive without funds. We would love to be able to purchase our hangar (currently leased) and we need money for maintenance and development of new displays such as the Skyhawk aircraft.
Museum Supporters are individuals who wish to make a monetary contribution to the running of the museum without taking and active role themselves. For a minimum annual fee it allows the supporting member to still enjoy the benefits of membership to the museum as listed below.
When purchasing a Supporters membership, it is important you fill out a membership form
- Earn and redeem reward points on all food and beverage purchases in our Avgas Café
- Best price on any functions you may book at Classic Flyers
- Free access for you, your spouse / partner & one visitor to our museums.
- Emailed updates of events & aircraft visits to keep you connected with what’s going on.
- The privilege of supporting a dynamic volunteer organization that is helping to ensure New Zealand’s aviation history is protected into the future.
. Print it off and fill it in and post it to Classic Flyers, 9 Jean Batten Drive, Mt Maunganui 3116 or fax it to 07 5724005. To buy online go to the shop on the Home page and go into Memberships and choose the one you would like to purchase and proceed normally.
The different options available are:
Young Flyers Membership: $36
For children aged between 5 - 15 years
Free access to the museum for yourself and a caregiver
Adult Membership: $72
Family Membership: $99
- Free access for yourself, your spouse / partner & one visitor to our two museums
- Free access for two adults and up to 3 children aged between 5 – 15yrs.
Facilities at Classic Flyers museum include:
- Operational Classic aircraft and military equipment and museum displays
- Front of House. AVGAS Café with the best coffee and homemade food.
- Museum Gift shop. Visitors’ entry point with a wide range of gifts, garments and souvenirs available.
- Guided tours and displays are a frequent feature
- Library, boardroom and conference center.
- Free car parking on site with full access for the disabled.