We, at Classic Flyers would like to remind all our Kindergartens and Preschools in the region of our very own treasure trove of aviation history and heritage held at www.classicflyersnz.com
. Click here
for more information
The “Airport Tour” which we like to call it, starts from Classic Flyers at 9 Jean Batten Drive Mount Maunganui makes its way through the Tauranga Airport and then back to Classic Flyers for lunch (see agenda below).
- 9.30am Arrival at Classic Flyers
- 9.30am Walk down to Tauranga City Airport Terminal
- 9.45am Tauranga City Airport Terminal Tour
- 10.15am Fire Truck Demonstration
- 10.30am Walk back to Classic Flyers Museums
- 10.45am Morning Tea (provided by yourself unless otherwise discussed)
- 11.00 Tour through Aviation museums
- 12.00 Lunch at Museum Apron by the planes (If wet we will set up some tables in the museum).
Bookings are essential so if this would be of interest to you and your children, we would love to hear from you. We understand your children are very young. With this in mind, we can adapt the tour to your requirements. Please discuss this with us at the time of booking your visit.
Cost / Payment:
A complete airport/museum tour is $6 per person. Museum only tour is $4.50 per person. Airport only tour is $4.50 per person. This includes teachers and adults alike. Babies and children under two years of age in strollers are not charged. Payment is due on the day of the visit in the museum Gift Shop. We only invoice schools by prior arrangement.
Any queries please contact Garry on ph5724000 or email email@example.com
Please visit our website for further information on what we have to offer here at Classic Flyers. www.classicflyersnz.com